Wednesday 13 April 2011

Updates...

Well it's been a quiet couple of days... but I've been busy! When I've not been building garden arches I've been painting up my Screaming Eagles which are coming on... nearly done... They're OK but I could do so much better...


Anyway here's some pics of one of my other projects, just to keep you all entertained.


 Using the Destroy All Monsters rules (free!) I hope to one day recreate the greatest giant monster movies of all time! Here's the Big G with his arch nemesis... King Ghidorah


And a Big G on the verge of meltdown against Destoroyah (all from that movie)



Shopping can be such a drag sometimes...


So, these figures (about 2.5 inches tall) would sit comfortably against 2mm tanks! Now, to make some small trees for said tanks to hide in, here's a step-by-step guide to making easy, cheap forests for 2mm! Awesome!

 Plasticard is cut into equal squares and then based. Green pipe cleaners are then chopped and superglued onto. Finall, the whole thing is sprayed brown, and the base given a brown ink wash. Gnarly!


Here's what it eventually looks like. Notice how the spray didn't obscure the green, but just muted it? Radical!

No comments:

Post a Comment